LOREE SCHEYLI CD, LMT
In addition to my exceptional doula services I also offer prenatal and postpartum massage as well as instruction in simple newborn massage techniques.
- Elimination of waste products through the lymphatic & circulatory system, which combats fatigue.
- Increased circulation and reduced stress on the heart which keep blood pressure in check.
- Alleviation of muscle tightness, stiffness, tension, and cramping.
- Relief from headaches, stiff neck, backaches, sciatica, edema, and sore feet.
- An increase in oxygen and nutrients to the cells of mother and fetus; which means mom has more energy and fetus receives better nourishment.
- Stabilization of hormone levels.
- Increased flexibility of muscles.
- Relaxation and better sleep; which means a healthier and happier mom.
- Relaxation of muscles to improve rotation of breech presentation.
- Preparation and loosening of the pelvis before birth.
- An easier childbirth.
- Boosts "feel good" hormones which can help prevent postpartum depression and lessen symptoms of existing postpartum depression.
- Easier breastfeeding and better milk production due to reduction in tension.
- Speedier healing during postpartum recovery.
- Realignment of pelvis after birth.
- Relief from soreness and stiffness after childbirth.
- Speedier recovery after a cesarean birth.
Massage is available in my private NW Tucson home office for $55 for one hour
NW Tucson housecall for $80 for one hour
I am happy to include a short session of newborn massage instruction free of charge in conjuction with a prenatal massage that you schedule. Just let me know if you are interested in this.